Does Artena have Ministry of Education certification?
Artena is certified as meeting the Ministry requirements for interfacing with NSI and eSDR. NSI certification includes XML interface and online.
Certified systems have been tested by the Ministry to ensure that they interface correctly with the Ministry of Education’s NSI and eSDR systems, that the SDR file format meets the requirements set out in the SDR Manual for the year, and that the NSI and SDR data passed to the Ministry is an accurate representation of the data entered.
Is Artena New Zealand owned?
Artena is owned by the New Zealand registered Adapt IT Australasia and 100% developed and supported in New Zealand
Is Artena web-based?
Yes, Artena can be installed on your site server and accessed remotely.
Do you offer a cloud solution for Artena?
Yes, Adapt IT can arrange offsite hosting of Artena.
Where is Artena's support based?
The Adapt IT Australasia office is located in Wellington, New Zealand. Refer to contact us page for further information.
Which organisations can Artena exchange information with?
- MOE – Certified with the Ministry of Education for NSI and eSDR
- TEC – Interfaces with the Tertiary Education Commission Electronic Receipting System (ERS)
- NZQA – Complies with unit standard and NZDipBus reporting and requests for certificates
- INZ – Send requests to Immigration New Zealand for student visa renewal
- Public Trust – The interface with the Public Trust enables the ability to comply with the Student Fee Protection requirements
- WINZ – Record WINZ clients referred to training for work programmes and enrol with the TEC ERS
- StudyLink – Artena will process the VOS verification of study and fee requests